Realtors & Builders Center
For ten years, ABS has been providing their brand of stellar service to the Realtor & Builder community. Here a few of the questions, and their answers, we have encountered from folks like you over the years.
Current State of the window Treatment Retail Industry
Do window treatments help sell homes?
They must. Every time a builder has a problem home they cannot sell, they install blinds or shutters in the home.
When someone purchases a new home, they will have to purchase window coverings of some sort from someone somewhere. When you have Atlanta Blind & Shade, Inc. as your vendor of choice they can order blinds, shades, plantation shutters, window tinting, and retractable screen doors directly from you. Why give another profit center to one of those big warehouse stores when your clients can purchase the window coverings they need directly from you, include the cost in the purchase price of their home and roll it into the mortgage just like their lighting, flooring and other fixtures?
“What if I don’t want to warrant blinds?”
With ABS, Inc. as your vendor of choice, we handle any problems that may arise for as long as your client owns their home. Do your other vendors do that?
How do I know you will always be there?
ABS has been locally American owned and operated since our founding in 1994. Referrals and “word-of-mouth” are our greatest sources of clients. Our reputation is our most important asset. ABS will provide the best possible service and products for you and your clients every single time!
How can I make money at this?
A few of the builders who have referred us to their clients in the past:
- Vaughn Homes – John Vaughn
- Capitella Homes – Bob & Anita Bryde
- Tobin Properties, Inc. – Raye Tobin
- G. Laycock, Inc. – George Laycock
- Casey Signature Homes – Todd Casey
- Buckwood Builders – Chuck Kato
- David Sewell, Inc. – David Sewell
- Monte Hewett Homes – Monte Hewett
- J.L. Broooks Construction – Dawn Broooks
- Meridian Construction Co. – Steve Youseff
- Michael J. Hollis Contractor – Michael J. Hollis
- ND & Co. – Mike & Maria Shlomov
- Sawhorse, Inc. – Scott Foerst
- Sentry Construction – Gary Mathews
- Metropolitan Homes – Mike & Marina Shlomov
- JPL Homes – John Benedito
As a Realtor, you know:
- Client service is crucial to your success.
- Referrals from satisfied clients are your greatest source of new highly qualified clients.
- Referred clients are the most loyal, most likely to purchase and most pleasant to work with.
The same holds true for us at Atlanta Blind & Shade, Inc.
In reality, your clients are our clients. Almost every one of your clients, especially if they purchase a new home, will have to purchase window coverings of some sort from someone somewhere. You, as their trusted advisor, could let them search on their own and find a company to sell them something for their windows or you could refer them to a company you know is trustworthy, a company with experience, a company you know will be there after the sale to make sure everything is as it should be, a company like Atlanta Blind & Shade – “The Source for Window Coverings.”
As members of the Atlanta Board of Realtors, the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, and the Better Business Bureau, we at Atlanta Blind & Shade, Inc. have continued to lead our industry in client service and product quality since our founding in 1994. ABS will provide the best possible service and products for you and your clients every single time!